Baked Ham Steak & Apple Slices
- 1 ham slice cut 1/2 inch thick about 3/4 lb.
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup apple cider or apple juice
- Place ham in baking dish. Spread brown sugar and mustard over ham and press in cloves. Pour in apple juice and cover tightly. Bake at 350 degrees, 35 minutes.
- Peel and slice 1 large baking apple into a 1 quart buttered baking dish. Sprinkle with mixture of: 2 tbsp. brown sugar 1/4 tsp. cinnamon 1 tbsp. Butter
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes. Serve on platter with ham steak.