Carrabba’s Italian Grill Chicken Marsala
- 1 chicken breast grilled
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- ½ cup mushrooms sauteed
- Add Marsala wine, salt and pepper to a hot pan; reduce wine by 70%.
- Several tbsp at a time, stir in butter until sauce is creamy.
- Add hot sauteed mushrooms. Pour sauce over grilled chicken before serving.
Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 pound chicken meat cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large skillet, saute onion, garlic and bell pepper until soft. Add chicken, then stir in tomatoes, beans and oregano.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Pine Nut Pesto
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves about 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Heat a grill pan on medium high heat. Lightly oil the grill pan. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Combine the spinach, pine nuts, lemon juice, and lemon peel in a processor. Lightly pulse. With the machine running, gradually add 1/3 cup of the oil, blending until the mixture is creamy. Add salt and pulse. Put half of the pesto into ice cube trays and store in the freezer for future use.
- Transfer the rest of the spinach mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in the Parmesan. Season the pesto with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the pesto over each piece of chicken and serve.
One Pot Creamy Chicken Bacon Pesto Pasta
- 6 bacon strips
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 onions sliced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 ounces spinach
- 5 cups milk
- 1 pound fettuccine
- ½ cup pesto
- 1 cup parmesan
- Fresh parsley
- In a large pot or dutch oven over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook until no pink is showing, then remove the chicken.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- When onions are caramelized, add spinach and cook until wilted
- Add milk and bring to boil.
- Add fettuccine into boiling mixture and cover.
- Cook fettuccine on medium heat until milk thickens and pasta is cooked (about 7 minutes).
- Mix back in the chicken. Stir in the pesto and parmesan.
- Garnish with parsley and additional parmesan